Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
1. This Delivery and Return Policy is an integral part of the Website Terms and Conditions.
2. Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to Buyers and should ensure that the Goods are received by Buyers.
3. Sellers undertake to ship the sold Goods in due time, i.e. within 30 (thirty) days of purchase, unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise.
4. The Right Owner will not be responsible for any local customs charges, import taxes or duties or any similar charges related to shipments. The Buyers undertakes full responsibility depending on whether any of these charges will become due, and undertakes to arrange for their payment. If any such charges become due and are charged to the Right Ownerby any competent authority, Buyers agree to reimburse the Right Ownerfully in respect of the same within 7 days following the Right Owner’sdemand.
5. Buyers and Sellers undertake to with all local and international shipping and customs regulations. All custom fees and duties should be paid according to the applicable legislation.
6. Shipping costs are calculated based on the Buyer’s location and local delivery services’ costs.
7. Deliveries are made by means of drop shipping, and as such the Right Owner does not keep Goods in stock but instead transfers Buyers’ Orders and shipment details to Sellers who ships the Goods directly to Buyers. The Right Owner is not responsible for picking up, transporting, delivering or otherwise dealing with shipments.
8. In the event that the Buyer receives defective Goods from the Seller, he or she is entitled to demand a refund or exchange of the Goods for those without defects that are similar in their characteristics (sending Goods without defects must be confirmed by the Seller within 3 calendar days). In this case, the Seller shall be obliged to reimburse the Buyer for all the expenses arisen from the need to return the defective Goods, as well as to utilize the specified defective Goods within 10 days from the date of its return by the Buyer.
9. The Buyer shall have the right to carry out the return of the Goods without defects and demand the return of the money paid for it only if the packaging in which the goods were packed was not broken. At the same time, the Right Owner shall be obliged to reimburse the Buyer’s expenses arisen from the need to return the Goods. At the same time, the Right Owner shall have the right to declare the Buyer unreliable and blacklist it, restricting him or her access to the Website.
10. The Buyer shall have the right to demand the exchange of the Goods without defects for a similar Product of a different size, only if the packaging in which the previously ordered Goods were packed was not broken. In this case, the Buyer shall pay for all the expenses incurred by him at his own expense arisen from the need to return the Goods previously received from the Seller.
11. In case of the Goods in transit loss, the Seller shall be obliged to return the money to the Buyer within 10 days or to resend the Goods. At the same time, the Right Owner undertakes to fully reimburse the Seller all the expenses arisen from the need to send the Goods.
12. If the Goods has not arrived to the Buyer within more than 30 calendar days from the date of the shipment, the Buyer shall be obliged to notify the Right Owner hereon. The latter undertakes in each case to take measures and notify the Buyer hereon.
13. Deliveries are to be made in compliance with the local legislation and all applicable rules ofcarriers.